This privacy statement describes the practices and policies we have put into place to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our website.
What information do you collect about me?
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our web server automatically collects and records the following information:
The following information is collected with your permission at this website:
- The visitor’s domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor’s IP address
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- The address of the website that linked to us (referrer URL)
- At different places on our site depending upon the feature you use, you may be asked to volunteer personal information such as your name, email, mailing address and telephone number.
- Anonymous user survey information
- Survey information including personal identification information
- The names and e-mail addresses of those who use a feedback form
How do you use the information you collect?
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our website is used in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyse website utilisation
- Modify and enhance the website
- Improve the content and design of our website
- Respond to your requests
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
Do you share the information you collect?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this website is not shared with any organisation for any purpose.
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies, or to ask you if you would like to accept or decline a cookie from a particular site before it is set. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. You should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
- Store and sometimes track visitor preferences
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart
- Customize web page content on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends
- We will never link the cookie to your personal information
How do you keep my information secure?
We recognize that many people are concerned about the privacy and protection of information as it is transmitted over the Internet. You should keep in mind that the possibility exists for unauthorised individuals to intercept any email message you send over the Internet. In some cases, information can be encrypted (scrambled or encoded) to make it very difficult to read if it is intercepted during communication. Certain technology and practices allow websites to provide an increased level of security for your personal information when appropriate.
We use the following practices on our website to enhance the level of security for communication and the transmission of personal information:
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide
- We use e-mail forms to allow our customers to ask questions about our services and programs. These are not hosted on a secure server. The possibility exists that unauthorised individuals may intercept email messages
- We are not responsible for the privacy of e-mail messages except those stored in our system
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site
Links to other sites
This site includes links to non-affiliated external websites. We have the following practices:
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we have the following practices:
We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.